We can often be found raising awareness around digital asset and digital legacy planning at events and conferences.
- 6th February 2018 – NTV (Major Russian TV station link will be published in March)
- 21st February 2018 North West Association of Bereavement Coordinators, Cancer Help, Preston.
- 17th April 2018 – Association of palliative care social workers, St Gemma’s Hospice Leeds.
- 19th June 2018 End of Life Conference, St Giles Hospice Lichfield.
- 27th September 2018 Second National Convention for Celebrants, Kettering Conference Centre (more info)
- October 2018 – Digital Legacy Conference New York.
Spring Summer speaking engagements 2017
- EOL Conference Hull (5th April) Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel, Hull
- NHS Camden (24th April) London.
- Dorothy House Hospice (2nd May) Winsley, Bradford on Avon
- Together for Short Lives, Defining moments conference – video presentation. (10th May) Birmingham.
- Byw Nawr & Dying Matters Awareness Week Conference (10th May) Swalec stadium, Cardiff
- European Association of Palliative Care Conference (18th May) Madrid
- European Association of Palliative Care Conference (19th & 20th May) *Two poster presentations. Madrid
- Association of Bereavement Service Coordinators (11-12th July) Trinity University Leeds.
- St Christopher’s Hospice (17th August), London
- Cruse Bereavement Care Conference (8th & 9th September) Staffordshire
- Hospice UK Conference (22nd November) Liverpool *Two poster presentations
Previous Conferences include
- Funeral Roadshow, St Christopher’s Hospice (20th May), London
- Welsh Assembly, Senedd (21st May. 3pm), Wrexham, Wales – Invitation only, get in touch if you can make it
- Wrexham Hospital (22nd May), Wrexham, Wales
- Digital Legacy Conference 2015 (23rd May) UCL Partners, London
- Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management, Annual Learning Convention and Exhibition (28th – 30th September) North Lincolnshire
- The End of Life facilitator Network, Royal College of Nursing (14th October) London
- HospiceUK – The Art and Science of Hospice Care Conference (10th-12th November) Liverpool
- Huddle Conference, Mindshare (12th November) London
- The Art of Ritual Conference – Digital Legacy Think Tank (4th December) Brighton
- Dying Matters Awareness Week Kick-off Conference (18th January) London
- End of Life Conference Doncaster (26 April) Castle Park Rugby Club, Doncaster
- The Cremation Society of Great Britain Conference (4th, 5th, 6th July) Holiday Inn, Stratford upon Avon
- End of Life Care Learning Exchange & Good Practice (date TBC) Conwy Wales
- Digital Legacy Conference 2016 (14th May 2016)
- NHS Employers NHS Gets Social (16th May) Leeds
- Association of Palliative Care Social Workers (3rd June) London
- NHS Blood and Transplant (6th June) London
- St Francis Hospice (13th June) Berkhamsted
- Cremation and Burial Communication and Education 2016 (4th, 5th, 6th July) Stratford Upon Avon
- Institute of Civil Funerals (IoCF) Seminar and A.G.M. Day (Birmingham)
- Leeds Bereavement Forum (31st August) Leeds
- Together For Short Lives (8th September) Ipswich
- Hospice UK Conference 17th & 18th November Liverpool. Poster presentation
- Cruse Bereavement Care Wales Conference, 23rd November. Broneirion
What people think…
— Remember A Charity (@RememberCharity) June 21, 2016
— Kate Parkinson (@ParkinsonKate) May 13, 2016
— Dying Matters (@DyingMatters) January 18, 2016
— Aniela (@anikacz) May 16, 2016
If you would like us to speak at your conference get in touch. If you do not want us to speak at your conference but would like some information to include within your own presentation or research you may want to visit our support page.