There are a number of ways that technology can be used to help arrange and document a funeral. We hope that the guides and resources below are of value to you and those you support.
Using technology when arranging a funeral
- How to create a memorial video from photos using PowerPoint
- Using iTunes playlists to decide what songs should be played at their funeral
- How to Display Photos & videos at funerals
- Sending funeral invitations by email
- What ‘Game of Thrones’ can teach us about funeral planning
- Arranging a funeral
- Arrange your own funeral
Documenting your funeral wishes
Dying Matters and the The National Association of Funeral Directors recently developed a leaflet that helps members of the general public document their funeral wishes. To view and download it click here.
Training funeral directors
We have trained many funeral directors and spoken at a variety of funeral industry events. If you feel that your organisation could benefit from our digital asset, digital remains and digital legacy course please feel free to get in touch.
— NAFD UK (@NAFD_UK) July 5, 2016