The internet has been the biggest force for social change since the industrial revolution. It has changed the ways in which we live, work and communicate with one another. It has also changed the ways in which we address death, plan for death, grieve and remember the deceased.
The Digital Legacy Association supports end of life, palliative care and social care professionals with these rapidly changing areas. We do so through training, campaigning, think tanks, providing resources, creating highly strategic content and providing best practice frameworks.
- Find out more about us
- Training for social care and healthcare professionals
- Framework for healthcare and social care professionals (Free PDF download)
- Hospice inpatient leaflet (Free PDF download)
- Reports & Research
- Our annual Digital Legacy Conference
- Our recent news / blog
- Tutorials for the general public
- Digital Legacy Association – Resource Links (Free PDF download)